Careers & Pathways
At St. Joseph’s we support the future pathways of our young people with a team of staff dedicated to mentoring students in their subject selections and options post-St. Joseph’s College.
This team works together to ensure that our young people have opportunities to talk through their career aspirations, and that they are provided with relevant, up-to-date information regarding tertiary and vocational employment avenues. This includes regular tracking of student intentions, goals and aspirations through a career tracking on-line database.
Programs offered at St. Joseph’s include:
- Yr. 9 Careers program delivered through the curriculum
- Year 10 Work Experience
- Yr. 10 Beacon, including Seminar Days with local businesses in line with other schools in the district.
- Year 10 Careers Camp in Melbourne
- Careers Advice across all year levels as needed.
- Transition to work counselling.
- Subject Selection counselling at 9, 10 & 11
- Individual careers and subject counselling.
- Tracking of student intentions and aspirations through a web based database program.
To make an appointment please contact Careers Advisor Beth Crossman on firstname.lastname@example.org